About Me

My photo
It's life. 24 Hours a day. But to me, it's just seems like one really long coffee-break.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

I'm tired, what else is new?

Work sucked today.

I love Starbucks and everything, but I just went through one of those days where the hours seemed longer than they should have been.

I need to get back to working out... My actual dietary habit hasn't been amazing, since it's been consisting of pizza and Starbucks sandwiches/drinks.

I've been really getting into D&D lately, upping my geekiness level up a notch. I play a badass wizard, who likes to blow shit up.

Other than that?

I need sleep and something or someone to dream about.

Signed,
Rio

1 comment:

  1. Rio, why haven't you been blogging?
    i know unilife is stressin you out and hard to balance, but fill us in on your life!

    ReplyDelete