About Me

My photo
It's life. 24 Hours a day. But to me, it's just seems like one really long coffee-break.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Back to regular


So my relatives are gone now, and it's back to normal.


Sadly, I can't remember what I did on a normal basis. I mean, I have no work. I have no school (thanks York). And I can't really go out, cause I'm techincally broke.


I don't really have much to look forward to.


Maybe I need a rerun of my priorities at the moment.


Or maybe I should really hand in that application to McDonald's.


Choices, choices, choices...


I'm gonna go clean now. After I'll feel like I accomplished something.


I mean, besides getting 99% on Expert mode for Drums on Rock Band 2. (Nine in the Afternoon, by Panic! at the Disco. Really easy song).



Signed,

Rio

1 comment:

  1. omg rio i cant evn get 99% on easy... you really need to get back to school/get a job :P

    ReplyDelete