About Me

My photo
It's life. 24 Hours a day. But to me, it's just seems like one really long coffee-break.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Just throw it already! #@$#!

So I watched My Bloody Valentine last night.

I was in 'omgwtflol' mode.

There were a lot of instances where I kept saying "Just throw the fuckin' axe man. End it. Just end it" while peeking though my fingers.

I haven't seen any good slasher flicks lately, but this one did well for me. It covered all the elements, without being overly cheesey or mundane.

On another note, today I actually cooked something good! By myself!

I know, right?

Here's my rating for my 'ground pepper beef combo':
(out of 10)

Appearance: 8
Combination of Ingrediants: 7
Time Management: 6 1/2
Final Taste: 7 1/2 (only because it tasted better than I thought it would)

I'm going to try pancakes next. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment