About Me

My photo
It's life. 24 Hours a day. But to me, it's just seems like one really long coffee-break.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I need a haircut

Probably tonight, when my mom gets back from work... I'm starting to develop an afro.

Mind you, I used to hate my hair before, but now I think it kinda makes me unique. I think at some point, I could actually rock dread-locks.

...Although, I hear you don't wash them. Which is partially the reason why I wouldn't consider it.

In other news, I am currently entering the Prism Magazine poetry contest. 1st place winner gets a $1000!

I've been meaning to buy a number of things lately. Here, I've complied a list (in no particular order):

1. Snowboard.
2. An ipod (I've never had one)
3. New Cellphone
4. PS3 (all my friends have one!)
5. New guitar
6. Warhammer 40k Necron Battleforce + Monolith! (I am a nerd to the max)
7. Stocks/Mutual funds
8. Headphones (Skullcandy!)

Wish me luck!

Signed,
Rio

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!
    and i dont have a ps3.. im not ur friend? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was thinking the same thing as jaimee...i dont have a PS3, yet u follow my blog? wtf?

    andi think u should grow an afro...not a huge one, but a medium sized one that stills allows u to pull a shirt over your head. and dreadlocks are nasty...u dont wash them, u just put wax in them continuously

    ReplyDelete