About Me

My photo
It's life. 24 Hours a day. But to me, it's just seems like one really long coffee-break.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ok, so NOT all my friends have a PS3

But I still want one none the less damn it!

It's snowing like mad outside. I haven't seen it, but I love it when it snows.

Yeah, it sucks for driving (unless you're drifting) and the mess after is ridiculous... But for some reason, I like it.

In other more political news, Liberal Party leader Michael Ignatieff amends the budget proposal. Being the Liberal Party leader, I figured he'd play the middle man and try to please both the opposition and the Conservatives.

Oh, don't worry guys, if the Conservatives #$%! up we'll restart this whole fiasco!

I wouldn't be surprised if Jack Layton and Gilles Duceppe are pissed that Ignatieff didn't get on board with them. I'm betting they secretly wished Stephane Dion was still the Liberal Party leader. Haha!

4 CUPE 3903 members were arrested during a march against the Bill of the Back-to-Work legislation. Apparently, they spat at the officers and resisted arrest. Nice.

Blah. I wanna go snowboarding. But I have no money.

...Snow.

Signed,
Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment