About Me

My photo
It's life. 24 Hours a day. But to me, it's just seems like one really long coffee-break.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Socks are kinda wet at the moment

So much for a 4 day-break.

The relatives are out at the moment painting the town red, according to my mom.

Oh, and their 25th wedding anniversary was a success. Although I literally almost cried giving my speech. Looks like I'm still a little soft in the inside.

Still no update from the strike, but it looks like it's coming down to a forced ratification. Ugh... That means I'm still looking for work. No Frills was fail, (they've yet to call me) so it looks like I'm gonna be applying to McDonald's.

I mean, if they're still hiring.

On another note, I've been fooling around with the car lately and now my hand twitches by the hand-break when I see a clear road and a nice patch of snow.

It's a feeling I can't describe... Especially when you're pumping hardcore Linkin Park music and you're drifting sideways in an open lane...

I'll shut up now.


Signed,
Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment