About Me

My photo
It's life. 24 Hours a day. But to me, it's just seems like one really long coffee-break.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Rockband 2 will save me from not-blogging

Looks like I'll be taking a 4 day break from using my computer.

My parent's 25th anniversary is this Saturday, and we've got relavtives coming to stay with us for about 4 days. Which means I have to give up my room and my computer. For 4 days.

Ahh well. I came prepared, having bought Rock Band 2 for the PS2. So I'm not too worried about not blogging for 4 days.

Today's articles that caught my attention:

Rockets coming from Lebanon struck a Israeli retirement home (quite possibly renewing the feud between Hezbollah and Israeli militants).

A man must continue paying child support after his ex-wife asked for increased payments and for him to spend less time with their twin children. And get this. The twins aren't even his. I'm sorry, but that's FAIL.

Aaand last but not least, York University bumped up their offer of 9.25% wage increase to 10.7%! Yaaay! Let's go back to school!

Or... Not. Apparently CUPE leaders think the increase is a step back.

Oh, The Toronto Star. How you amuse me so much.

Anyway, see you all in 4 days.


Signed,
Rio

*Just a side note, I've started listening to MGMT. So far they sound pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment