About Me

My photo
It's life. 24 Hours a day. But to me, it's just seems like one really long coffee-break.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Drained...

I am completely exhausted.

The reason I haven't updated, was mainly because I was at McMaster this weekend. So in other words, I still don't have school since the Back-to-work Legislation that Premier Dalton McGuinty put forward for York, was denied by the NDP.

But aside from that, I'm tired. I sacrificed a good number of sleep hours to partying. That, and I haven't really eaten anything healthy in the last 4 days.

Ok, make that 5.

I had a lot of fun though, and I've met a couple of new people. And I actually won a round of flip-cup (it was my first time playing).

But lately, I've been feeling a lot more confident for some reason. I'm not entirely sure why, but I think it's a good thing.

I'll just take the next few days to reset. I'll be going back to school soon, so hopefully everything works out well.

...Because I'll be heading to another party this Saturday.

Oh, the adventures continue.

Signed,
Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment