About Me

My photo
It's life. 24 Hours a day. But to me, it's just seems like one really long coffee-break.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Hunt continues...

Or does it?

CUPE 3903 seems to be losing momentum in their efforts against York University.

With Jewish community leaders condemning CUPE president Sid Ryan (see Jewish Leaders blast CUPE, http://www.thestar.com/News/Ontario/article/562803) and general public support dying, I wonder if my efforts for job hunting are in vain.

I picked up an application for McDonald's, and I'm looking into sending my resume for No Frills. Both are easy to commute and some of my friends have been working there for a long time.

Maybe I'll look into part-time?

I'm thinking just in case York decides to pull a close one and suddenly start classes again.

I've heard rumours that the year might be canceled, and a full refund might be in effect...

...Meh, at least I got 3 months of University education for free!

My goal for today? I'm going to submit my resume/application to No Frills (if not McDonald's, since I have a feeling I lost their application).


Signed,
Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment