About Me

My photo
It's life. 24 Hours a day. But to me, it's just seems like one really long coffee-break.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

11 Attempts, 10 Fails, 1 Success (sort of)

Today, I went snowboarding AND skiing for the first time. I've discovered that I have really bad balance, and a natural instinct to be content with just going fast... And to a lesser degree, wiping out completely.

I actually enjoyed it, despite the wounds and bruises. Plus I almost killed one of my buddies with my skiis. Yup, it was fun.

I missed out on my daily work-out routine, but I'm pretty sure the snowboarding/skiing made up for it. I can already sense my bones aching.

Oh, today was just the practice run too. We were supposed to head over to Mt. Louis or Moonstone tomorrow, but that doesn't look like it'll happen. Bah, I was looking forward to showing off my newly found wipe-out skills.

Ahh well. That's today's update.

Signed,
Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment