About Me

My photo
It's life. 24 Hours a day. But to me, it's just seems like one really long coffee-break.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

I'm in need of Christmas cheer

Ok, so there's a reason I didn't update yesterday. Besides the fact that I was extremely tired and woozy from partying last night (like to the max), I have fallen incredibly sullen.

Maybe it's the 'mountain to valley' effect I'm going under, (I'm postively sure it is) but I'm slowly becoming aware of just how many responsibilities I have.

I can't help but feel responsible for everything. And when I say everything, I mean everything.

It's one of my character flaws I know.

And so lately, I've been feeling even more in debt to people. I'm not sure whether or not it's because of the holiday season, or just because I sense a sudden increase in the number of people expecting things from me.

I'm thinking it's all the things I expect from myself lately.

I don't mean to be a downer, it is Christmas time.

[...But my parents invited over so guests for Christmas carrolling, and right now I can't stand the idea of joining them (I apologize for my crudeness).]

Hopefully I pull into a "valley to mountain" safety soon.

Signed,
Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment