About Me

My photo
It's life. 24 Hours a day. But to me, it's just seems like one really long coffee-break.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Thoughts before the Pink Party


It's snowing. Like mad snow. Like I have to go below 30 km/h in order to move. And I'm driving a front wheel car. Not good.

But all that aside, I'm updating a little earlier because I probably won't be back till tomorrow! Haha ya, tonight is gonna be epic.

I'm rocking a pink dress shirt and a black tie. Awesome combination I think.

Hopefully all goes well with the snow storm and it stops soon. Although, I think I personally think it's beautiful.

Short post, I know. But I've got to run. I got into a little trouble this morning because of chores, but I think I've redeemed myself.



More details tomorrow!
~Rio

2 comments: