About Me

My photo
It's life. 24 Hours a day. But to me, it's just seems like one really long coffee-break.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Reflection of 2008


It's the end of one of the craziest years I've ever lived.


2008.

There were a lot of firsts.



I turned 18. I went to Italy. I drank for the first time. I went paint-balling, rock climbing and skiing/snowboarding.

I drove on a mountain side in West Virginia. I had my first car accident (hit a car, where the driver turned out to be a cancer patient).

I've pleaded guilty in court.

I lost some friends. But I gained some new ones as well.

I discovered my passion for Indie Rock. I've picked up the guitar again.

I've graduated.

I grinded for the first time at a dance.

I fell in a river, cut my pants on a bicycle gear and broke my cell phone in a single day.

I was told once to shop at International Boys, because the suit stores for men didn't carry my size.

I've been to four different cities in under six hours.
I've biked for 2 hours straight in pouring rain.

I've been rejected as many times as I've rejected others.

I've experienced some of the greatest successes, as well as some of the worst moments in life...



There's been a lot of memories. Good ones, bad ones... Some I can't even recall.


But one thing is for certain though.


I haven't changed. I probably won't ever.


But I will continue to develop.

Signed,
Rio


~I thank God for 2008 and every opportunity that presented itself~




No comments:

Post a Comment