About Me

My photo
It's life. 24 Hours a day. But to me, it's just seems like one really long coffee-break.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Weather much?

Canadian weather is messed up.

Last week there was a snow storm. Boxing day there was a melt down at 10 degrees and a massive fog.

Today? I thank gravity for saving me from being blown away by the wind.

In other news, I had part two of the family portrait session going on. Frankly, I didn't even know there was a part two.

Although, this time it included a film recording of my family on what we do on a daily basis. Outside. Where the wind was strong enough to break branches. Near a lake.

And a portion of the lake was actually frozen, and I attempted to prove that I could stand on it. And then I almost fell through.

Yup. You can imagine the frustration.

But hey, I got to eat out at Swiss Chalet with the family so it wasn't half as bad.

Plus, I got the chance leave after and hang out at my friend's place (got to play Guitar Hero World Tour for the first time).

I got some other stuff planned tomorrow, although the details are hazy to me at this point.

Signed,
Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment