About Me

My photo
It's life. 24 Hours a day. But to me, it's just seems like one really long coffee-break.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Skating, Demetres, and Apples!

Today was EPIC.

Straight from the morning, I had plans to visit some of my teachers from High School with two of my friends. It started off as a very general plan, no details involved.

We then extended it to searching for a pink dress, playing Rock Band in my basement, skating and a trip to Demetre's Dessert Bar. None of it was planned, or prepared. Awesome, I know.

Oh, and apparently we needed a license to play "Apples to Apples" in the actual dessert bar. I'm thinking it was the polite way to ask us to leave. But I would've preferred it if they told us the truth.

Yes. Today was EPIC. I'm not quite sure how else to describe it so I'll leave it at that.

Let's see what tomorrow brings us, shall we?

Signed,
Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment