About Me

My photo
It's life. 24 Hours a day. But to me, it's just seems like one really long coffee-break.

Friday, December 26, 2008

It's Boxing Day. I will begin with a rant.

It's funny. I was reading the Toronto Star the other day, and a headline caught my attention.

"Think 2008 was bad? Just wait, Economists say"

And this was on Chirstmas eve! Wait to go Beltrame! You've just contributed to the decrease in consumer confidence! Yay!

Ugh... I apologize for my sarcasm.

On another note, Christmas has come and gone. The family party was at our place again, so you can just imagine the amount of cleaning I went through thse past two days.

For example, I've gone through at least 50 different half-full (that's right, I said half-full) water bottles around the house. So in order to save the environment, I fill the other half with the half, and then throw out half the bottles.

Does that even make sense?

Whatever.

And then to kick-start my reading mode, I got back to reading the Odyssey!

...Only to fall asleep, halfway through Book 15.

I know, I know. Major fail on my part.

Mind you, I slept on and off on Christmas eve.

Oh and I ended up receiving a Tokyo Police Club album, a skinny tie, a new thumb ring and boxers! (Y'know, just in case you were wondering what I got for Christmas).

I had a lot more to rant about, but I'll leave it at that.

Signed,
~Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment