About Me

My photo
It's life. 24 Hours a day. But to me, it's just seems like one really long coffee-break.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Resolution(s)!

It's the new year, so I've come up with a list of things I want to work on/have/improve/be etc. etc.

Here's 50 things I've thought of!

1. Be on time and punctual
2. Actually think before I say
3. Become organized and neat
4. Become responsible.
5. Get a job (even if it's part-time)
6. Read!
7. Become patient
8. Become honest
9. Be part of a committed relationship
10. Be able to play an entire song on guitar without failing (real guitar)
11. Become more confident
12. Go to an Indie Rock Concert
13. Hit a club
14. Travel somewhere in Europe
15. Write a song
16. Get my video game character on World of Warcraft to level 80
17. Start a new hobby
18. Volunteer at a soup kitchen/homeless shelter/Elderly residence
19. Obtain a 10% or lower body fat ratio (Yeah, I want those guns)
20. Work out on a consistent basis
21. Watch a musical/play
22. Go to confession
23. Read the newspaper more often
24. Wake up earlier (I'm thinking 8:30 AM)
25. Get through first year University
26. Start and complete a scrapbook/sketch book (if I can stay committed to a blog, why not?)
27. Eat healthier
28. Get an actual Ipod
29. Buy a new guitar
30. Score more than 3 points in a basketball game
31. Fight someone!
32. Take initiative
33. Hang out with my family more often
34. Probably get a new cell phone
35. Attempt a new language
36. Get 100% on a Rock Band/Guitar Hero song (on Hard or Expert difficulty)
37. Start an investment portfolio
38. Register my credit card
39. Run a marathon
40. Be more socially direct
41. Learn to brake on skates hockey style
42. Submit an editorial to the local newspaper
43. Visit an Art Museum
44. Attend a live sports event
45. Buy a digital camera, and actually use it
46. Talk to a someone the phone till both of us fall asleep (Damn it Robert! I meant future girlfriend!)
47. Try to attend church every Sunday (on time!)
48. Do committed research
49. Find romance
50. Become dedicated


I pray to God for the will power to endure these resolutions.

Happy New Year's everyone!


Signed,
Rio

~Man... It's almot 5 in the morning!~

3 comments:

  1. if u ever DO go to a soup kitchen, let me know, that would be fun
    i also kinda want to attempt a new language (but french isnt totally new for me)
    RE: #46....u have my number ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhh.. I'm going to change 46 now
    lmao

    ReplyDelete