About Me

My photo
It's life. 24 Hours a day. But to me, it's just seems like one really long coffee-break.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's come to this.

I would've never guessed, that I'd actually start a personal blog of my own... I've always thought these things were too technical (can't understand HTML worth my life). But here I am unveiling recollections and thoughts... I'm breaking boundaries baby!

Personal thoughts at the moment? Well it's 1:28am and I've got a family photo shoot at 8. I'm not too thrilled with the idea of having to wake up so early and looking stoned in a family portrait.

Other than that, I've decided to giving 'blogging' a try. I mean I write random poetry at this time, why not try an actual reflection in prose? Sounds a little lame, but here is my first attempt. Maybe I'll look back at this and ponder why I even bothered. Or maybe not. Or maybe I'll even so much as blog about this particular moment in the future.

I'm rambling, I apolgize.

Anyway, cheers!

-Rio

By the way, listen to Sleepyhead by Passion Pit. It's quite addicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment