About Me

My photo
It's life. 24 Hours a day. But to me, it's just seems like one really long coffee-break.

Friday, February 6, 2009

85!


I don't think I could be any more satisfied with my mid-term mark!


I knew I did well on it, but I really had my doubts. I basically got a solid A on a University test! And to be sure that it wasn't just a mark given to me in spite of the CUPE 3903 Strike, they were marked prior to it.


Despite the awesome news, I still have quite a few assignments due within the next two weeks.


And! Because I was such a reading machine, I actually out-read myself into April! So I don't have to worry about any reading material any time soon.


I am rest-assured.


Anyway, it's my brother's birthday (Happy B-day Bro!) so I went to the mall after school. I searched for a reasonable gift for 2 hours before finally settling on some apparel for him. It's not much, but I hope he enjoys it.


Signed,
Rio

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on mid-term!
    I was only 3% from getting an 80 average. I must work extra hard this semester (which shouldn't be taht hard) to get on honour roll.

    ReplyDelete