About Me

My photo
It's life. 24 Hours a day. But to me, it's just seems like one really long coffee-break.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

The 'Hot' List!

I stopped by Shopper's Drugmart the other day, cause my brother needed some lip balm. Of course, while he was frantically searching for it, I read a magazine that listed a bunch of attractive female stars. Which got me thinking.


I'll make my own! (The lists/names are in no particular order) *Mind you, I came up with this list in half an hour, from the top of my head.


Drools...


Movie/T.V Stars + notable appearances


(Lizzy Caplan on the photo shoot of Cloverfield)


1. Penelope Cruz (Vanilla Sky, Blow, Vicky Christina Barcelona)
2. Olivia Wilde (The O.C, House)
3. Stana Katic (Quantum of Solace, The Spirit)
4. Isla Fischer (The Wedding Crashers, Definitely Maybe)
5. Lizzy Caplan (Mean Girls, Cloverfield, My Bestfriend's Girlfriend)
6. Megan Fox (Transformers)
7. Keira Knightley (Bend it like Beckham, Pirates of the Caribbean)
8. Samaire Armstrong (The O.C, It's a Boy Girl Thing)
9. Maggie Q (Live Free or Die Hard, Balls of Fury)
10. Elisha Cuthbert (The Girl Next Door)

Bands/Musicians



(Hayley Williams, lead singer of Paramore)

1. Katy Perry
2. Hayley Williams (Paramore)
3. Emily Haines (Metric, Broken Social Scene)
4. Avril Lavigne
5. Natalie Imbruglia


Video Games (Yay!)



(Tifa Lockheart portrayed in the video game movie, Final Fantasy Advent Children)


1. Tifa Lockheart (Final Fantasy VII)
2. Cammy (Street Fighter Series)
3. Anna Williams (Tekken Series)
4. Lara Croft (Tomb Raider Series)
5. Shiki (Samurai Showdown)


There's probably a million other ladies out there who would definitely make the list, but I'm tired and I can't recall their names off the top of my head...



Oh, can't believe I forgot Misa Campo... She's an import model. And she can speak French.



Signed,
Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment