About Me

My photo
It's life. 24 Hours a day. But to me, it's just seems like one really long coffee-break.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day Weekend

I went up to McMaster again this weekend to celebrate my friend's surprise birthday. It was very eventful to say the least, considering all the stuff my friends and I did.

But fun does have its costs.

I spent a lot during this weekend. We're talking gas, fast-food (ugh), fancy restuarants, glow-in-the-dark mini putting...

Not to mention the fact that, by the time I got home, I forgot my jacket back in the apartment in Hamilton.

Ok so it's a jacket, whatever right?

Well, no my Mom's work I.D was in the pocket.

I drove all the way back just to get it. Can you believe it?

I can just imagine my credit card bill coming in this month. My parents will kill me.

Note for the future? Valentine's Day cost way too much. Even for someone single like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment