About Me

My photo
It's life. 24 Hours a day. But to me, it's just seems like one really long coffee-break.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sigh...

I had a lot of fun hanging out with my family friends and brothers today. We went rock climbing, ate at Java's downtown and watched Coraline (which I found funny and unique). It was a great day...

Although, I was planning on going to my friend's 19th birthday bash tonight. I was actually really excited to go. I haven't seen her in a while and it would've been great to celebrate it with her.

But time ran thin. And you need to be 19 to get in. I didn't have any plausible I.D on me...

What bugs me the most, is that there's this girl I'm sorta interested in that went... Haha, I was actually planning to get her number or e-mail tonight.

Looks like that won't happen.

I'll try and make it up for the next opportunity. I mean, if it ever shows up.

Signed,
Rio

P.S
By the way, I stopped by the Silver Snail Comic bookstore downtown. They had a full fledged Rorschach costume in the display. It was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment