About Me

My photo
It's life. 24 Hours a day. But to me, it's just seems like one really long coffee-break.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hackers FTL

I just got into playing Nexon's free online FPS Combat Arms. I wasn't a big fan of first person shooters (if you didn't know what FPS stood for) before. I played Counter-Strike here and there but I never really got into it. Especially on the PC.

I typically find that I die too fast, and that I must resist the urge to accuse the other person of hacking. Plus, the game requires you to get frustrated which I find hard to be when I'm playing video games.

Anyway, my brother got me into it and I've been spending the breaks off my essay to play. I don't feel good playing it, and it's not like I accomplished anything (unlike World of Warcraft), but for some reason I feel content after a good round in a map like Snow Valley or Waverider.

But lots of people hack, which makes me feel disappointed that I've invested my time into something that people just abuse.

Aw well. It's still fun.

In other news, the house is a complete mess. I've been working a lot of hours on my essay and I haven't had the time to notice the empty water bottles, candy wrappers, styrofoam trays (with junk inside), scattered papers and clothes lying around.

I'm usually more organized than this, but this week has been crazy for me. I seriously find that time passes by so quick, and I haven't done anything or that I haven't done enough.

I have a feeling that by the time my parents come home tomorrow, I'm going to get a good beating. Hopefully, it's after I can get them to pay my weekend bill. Haha.

Tomorrow I will hand in my essay, do some cleaning and reflect on my schedule.

1. I need to start hitting the gym again (hopefully by next week)
2. I need to start applying again for part-time positions.

That's it for today.

Signed,
Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment