About Me

My photo
It's life. 24 Hours a day. But to me, it's just seems like one really long coffee-break.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm giving Facebook up for Lent...

But not my blog! :)

I figure no one really takes the time to read this stuff anyway (except for you special people), so it's not so much as a sacrifice.

Q: But Rio! How will people contact you?

A: Well, I've got e-mail. You can contact me through that.

Q: What if I don't know your e-mail?

A: If it's not already listed on my profile here, it's up on my Facebook (I didn't shut it down completely). And if you can't find it, that probably means you're a complete crazy-stranger-stalker-person. Although I bet if you really were any good of a stalker, you'd at least know my e-mail. By now.

Q: Will you really go 40 days without Facebook?

A: Well it'll be hard, considering that's how I usually meet up with old friends or plan events (and of course stalk people). But you never know. I mean, I gave up playing video games one year. And that was hard.

Q: What will you do in the mean time?

A: I'll focus on studying/reading. I've got four (I thought it was three originally) courses this semester, and class everyday. I'm jump starting my fitness routine again, so I'll be working out at the YMCA more often. I've bought a Necron Battle Force and a Monolith, so I've got those to put together and paint. And of course I'll continue my job/romance hunt. I'm actually thinking of starting up my World of Warcraft career again as well.

Q: Final words?

A: Nope I think that's about it. Hopefully I don't get too overwhelmed.



Signed,
Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment