About Me

My photo
It's life. 24 Hours a day. But to me, it's just seems like one really long coffee-break.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ugh big mistake

I made the biggest mistake yesterday morning. I forgot my mom's birthday. Can you believe it?

I felt like such a fool for the longest, until I found out a good half hour after seeing her. We went out for dinner after, and I wrote her a poem as my birthday gift. Kinda cheesy I know, but I got her something else as well...

A good 5 pairs of socks.

Now I know what you're thinking. Gee, Rio you're an awesome son for giving your own mother (who by the way, GAVE you life) 5 pairs of socks.

I went overboard for Christmas on her gift, so I had to tone it down somewhat. Plus I still wrote a poem.

Anyway, my weekend was pretty busy. I ended up going to a friend's Mardi Gras theme party. We butchered an Uno game and chilled with old friends. It was great seeing most of them again.

This week will be pretty hectic for me in terms of school work:

1. An analytical paper on a scientific news article using Francis Bacon's theory of induction and reasoning.

2. A review on the criteria of newspaper articles and their foundation of language using references to Richard Whately and his example in Napolean.

3. An essay on Waddington's Ten years and More (I can't believe I haven't finished this)

4. A personal reflection essay on three important authors that contributed to the evolution of rhetoric, and how they have had an impact on me and my future career as a writer.

All of this is due Friday.

Ugh, I need a holiday.

...Someone say strike?


Signed,
Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment