About Me

My photo
It's life. 24 Hours a day. But to me, it's just seems like one really long coffee-break.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Best friend's Girlfriend


...was actually pretty funny!

I've always found Dane Cook to be halarious. His eccentric attitude and realistic train of thought always gets me. Yeah he might go over the top a little bit (ok maybe a lot) but after a while his jokes kinda grow on you.

I cringed at Jason Biggs' character. Only because he reminded me of myself and how I've acted in the past when it came to relationships. I was like man, I was so fail... haha!
Plus Lizzy Caplan was in it. That was enough for me to like the movie.

It was a great movie. Not so much if you hate the excessive swearing and sheer amount sexual references (although not to the degree of Zack and Miri), or if you just dislike Dane Cook in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment