About Me

My photo
It's life. 24 Hours a day. But to me, it's just seems like one really long coffee-break.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Oh February, how busy art thou

At first I was thinking how dull February was going to be... Well, now that I'm in school that is.

But I'm actually booked for quite a number of things!

I've got several parties to attend, major assignments due, tons of reading (it never ends), a mid-term, an exam, and to top it off I'm going indoor rock-climbing!

Not to mention, I've applied for a writing position for a campus college newspaper at York! I'm hoping I can finally start my portfolio and actually get some experience.

I've got to start a budget for personal expenses. While trying to invest in my Warhammer 40k army, I've been doing research on purchasing my own snowboard (I'm looking between the Firefly Riot and the Ltd. Jupiter).

...February, you'll be fun.

But damn, you're gonna put a dent in my account.

And yeah, my first day back in school wasn't bad. A little gloomy on the topic of sweeping Nazism but hey, I don't have a 3 hour comprehensive exam any more!

...It's just an hour an half now.

Yay!

Signed,
Rio

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Not to mention, I've applied for a writing position for a campus college newspaper at York! I'm hoping I can finally start my portfolio and actually get some experience."

    ...And try for Ryerson again.
    AHAHAHA
    You know I kid.

    ReplyDelete