About Me

My photo
It's life. 24 Hours a day. But to me, it's just seems like one really long coffee-break.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Slept early, woke up late


I always find that if I force myself to sleep early, I'll wake up a lot later than I wanted to. I find that I think too much while struggling to slumber.

The biggest question that goes through my head is during this period...

What if?

Like what if I had super powers? Or what if I was amazing at sports? What if she says yes?

And then the answers to these questions turn out to become epic stories. And just before I sleep, I want to dream about them.
Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't.

Ah well. I have about 150 pages left to read of Bronte, and half an essay left to write. Then I'll be pretty much on top of my academic year.

Or at least what's left of it.


Signed,
Rio

1 comment: