About Me

My photo
It's life. 24 Hours a day. But to me, it's just seems like one really long coffee-break.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Feeling like a sh-loth

Considering what I ate today, and throughout this past weekend I feel like one of those tubby men in their briefs with a beer bottle in one hand, and a remote in the other after I've finished a hefty T.V dinner. Sorta like this guy:


What? I have a creative imagination! =/

Too many commitments stubbed my snowboarding trip tomorrow (ugh fail, I know). I'm working on my Shawshank Redemption paper that's due on Wednesday and it's taking more energy than I previously thought.

Then again, I'm empty on party-mode fuel and money. And I think I'm pulling into a valley-mode... I can just feel it. Maybe it's because I've been feeling a lot of uncertainty lately.

Hopefully it doesn't bother me more than it should.

Oh, gracious God grant me the ability to successfully approach a girl... One that will potentially be my future wife (so that we can have infinite sexy-time).

Haha.

I'm so sad.

Signed,
Rio

No comments:

Post a Comment